North Events is a marketing and communications company specializing over the past 10 years in promoting Greek tourism, gastronomy and culture across major markets in Europe, with emphasis on the Scandinavian region, Poland, the UK, and the German speaking countries.
Hellas North American Events Inc in New York is working closely with North Events in order to provide a full scope of promotion and ad services in the U.S. amongst which, the exhibition GREEK PANORAMA in the Grand Central Station is one of the most important activities.
North Events profile and experience:
Main scope of activities focus on developing the Greek tourism sector, propelling awareness for Greece and providing the right communication channels. The company works closely with both the public and the private sectors in Greece for achieving best results and overall meaningful and result oriented campaigns and promotions.
Services include a wide range of communication and marketing services:
- Organizer the yearly exhibition “Mediterranean Panorama”, “Grekland Panorama” in Stockholm and “Grecka Panorama” in Warsaw, and “GREEK PANORAMA” together with Hellas North American Events Inc in New York.
- International tourism exhibitions in Scandinavia
- Sustainable Greece – communicating alternative & eco-tourism
- Magazine publications “Kalimera Greece”
- Tourism Roadshows
- Promotions & Events
- Workshops, Conferences, Business Meetings
- Public Relations, Networking, Consulting
- Representations of international media, Greek services and products.